Ohio Festivals 2015 – With spring just around the corner, it’s almost time for festival season! Central Ohio is known for some of the best festivals around. Below we’ve gathered some of the most popular and fun festivals happening this year, check them out!
- Brite Winter Festival, Feb. 21 – Brave the cold and head to Downtown Cleveland to check out this one-of-a-kind festival! It features live music, art, food and drink.
- Arnold Sports Festival, March 6 – 8 – Are you a fitness junkie? Whether you’re into sports and fitness or not, The Arnold is a Columbus classic event. This is a fun festival to meet the man himself and also great for people watching.
- Patrick’s Day Downtown Columbus, March 17 – Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day this year at the Three Legged Mare and other downtown festivities.
- Columbus Arts Festival, June 12-14 – This is a Columbus classic festival! Enjoy the nice summer weather, downtown scenery and beautiful art pieces made by local artists.
- Community Festival, June 26-28 – Head over to Goodale Park to enjoy ComFest this year! This Columbus festival is a fun summer event with live music, great food and local vendors selling everything from jewelry to artwork.
What’s your favorite Ohio festival? Comment to share!