New Columbus, Ohio, Eateries to Try: Columbus, Ohio, is earning a reputation as one of the Midwest’s food meccas. There’s never a shortage of new places to try and every genre and style is represented. From a candlelit Italian dinner to a grab-and-go sandwich from a food truck, you’re sure to please your taste buds at one of these newly introduced eateries.
Learn about six new Columbus, Ohio, hot food spots:
– Ethnic Eats: The Arena District recently welcomed Nada, a contemporary Mexican restaurant perfectly suited for food and drinks before or after Blue Jackets hockey games, Clippers baseball games or shows at Nationwide Arena.
– Family Style: Double Comfort serves made-from-scratch comfort food with daily blue plate specials. It also offers local brews, wine and specialty cocktails to add its own spin to your idea of a traditional meal.
– Coffee House: Fox in the Snow is a coffee cafe in the heart of Italian Village. In addition to its plethora of freshly poured coffee drinks, it also offers house-made pastries and sandwiches in its urban-contemporary space.
– Market Environment: The Market serves European-style cuisine such as and is a butcher, deli, bakery, wine shop and restaurant. You can also purchase several locally made goods.
– Low-Key Grub: Located in the popular Short North arts district, Condado is a made-to-order taco spot featuring draft beers, margaritas and tequila specialties.
– Fine Dining: A new place to dine from powerhouse Cameron Mitchell is Hudson 29 in Upper Arlington. Conveniently located across from The Shops on Lane Avenue, its fancied fare runs the gamut from craft beer and gourmet burgers to fresh seafood and Americanized sushi rolls. It’s great to celebrate special occasions or to eat at the bar.
Which place sounds the best to you? Tell us! We’d enjoy reading your reviews and recommendations!
SEE ALSO: 5 Romantic Restaurants In Columbus, Ohio