5 Romantic Restaurants in Columbus, OH – Valentine’s Day is upon us, and that means it’s time to plan how you’re going to spend the most romantic day of the year. If you’re looking to have a delicious meal in the Columbus area, there are some amazing restaurants to choose from – but where do you start? No matter what kind of cuisine you’re craving on Valentine’s Day, there’s something in Columbus to suit your taste.
Below are ten of our top picks for a romantic Valentine’s Day dinner. Bon appétit!
- The Refectory Restaurant & Bistro: Featuring a special five-course Valentine’s Day menu, the award-winning restaurant The Refectory features French-inspired cuisine that is some of the highest-rated dining in Columbus. Be sure to call early to make reservations!
- Lindey’s: Located in scenic German Village, Lindey’s is known for its decadent, upscale menu, and would make the perfect setting for your Valentine’s Day meal. Enjoy your food with a glass of wine and one of their famous desserts – you can’t lose!
- Basi Italia: What’s more romantic than Italian food? Basi Italia offers the finest Italian fare, excellent service and delicious dessert to create the perfect romantic evening.
- Barcelona: If Latin cuisine is what you’re after, there’s no better place to go than Barcelona in German Village. Start with tapas and drinks, then move on to one of the wonderful entrees. Valentine’s Day will also feature live music to accompany your romantic meal.
- Marcella’s: One of the most popular restaurants in Columbus, Marcella’s is a go-to for special occasions. Pick from one of the two locations for wonderful Italian-inspired cuisine and delicious drinks.
Where is your favorite place to have a romantic evening out? Share it with us in a comment below!