5 Things To Do In Central Ohio This December – Can you believe December is almost here? The holidays are right around the corner, and Columbus is always busy this time of year. We’ve gathered five fun events for you to check out this month below!
- 5 Holiday Show Feat. Cage The Elephant, Alt-J and more, Dec. 1 – Want to enjoy some good music this month? Check out CD102.5’s holiday show!
- Village Lights, Dec. 7 – German Village is even more beautiful this time of year! Enjoy over 10,000 luminaries to shops, restaurants and businesses open late with holiday festivities.
- Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Pittsburgh Penguins, Dec. 13 – Cheer on the CBJ this month as they take on the Penguins!
- The Nutcracker, Dec. 12 – 27 – Get in the holiday spirit by watching BalletMet’s performance this year. This is a great event for all ages!
- Wildlights at Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, Dec. 1 – Jan. 4 – Enjoy the beautiful lights at the zoo and check out all the animals this month!
Make sure to mark your calendars for these fun events this month! Which events are you attending? Comment to share with us!