5 Things To Do In Central Ohio This November – November is already here! This year is going by so quickly, what are your plans for this month? We’ve gathered our favorite upcoming events for November below, check them out!
- The Lion King at the Ohio Theatre, until Nov. 9 – Experience this classic Disney movie come to life at the Ohio Theatre before its last show on Nov. 9. This is a great event for the whole family and something you definitely don’t want to miss on Broadway!
- Veteran’s Day Ceremony, Nov. 11 – Celebrate Veteran’s Day in Downtown Powell with live music and performances from Village Academy to honor and remember our veterans.
- Holiday Lighting at Easton, Nov. 21 – Join Easton for their 16th annual holiday lighting ceremony, featuring entertainment and a visit from Santa! Easton is always a beautiful spot around the holidays.
- 4. The Columbus Blue Jackets vs. Boston Bruins, Nov. 22 – Have you been to a Blue Jackets game this season yet? Watch them take on the Bruins this month in a home game that’s sure to be exciting!
- Turkey Trot, Nov. 27 – Named “The most fun you’ll ever have Thanksgiving Day,” the Turkey Trot is a fun 5-mile race on Thanksgiving morning around OSU and Upper Arlington. As an added bonus, the first 2,000 finishers receive a freshly baked pumpkin pie from Whole Foods!
Make sure to mark your calendars for these upcoming events! Do you plan to attend any? Which ones? Comment to share your plans with us!