6 Things You Didn’t Know About Dublin, OH – Central Ohio is home to many wonderful communities and Dublin, OH is certainly included. Located just northwest of Columbus, Dublin offers beautiful parks, excellent schools and restaurants. We’ve gathered the 6 facts about Dublin that you might not have known below, check them out:
- The Memorial Tournament – Dublin is home to Jack Nicklaus’ Muirfield Village Golf Club and its annual tournament every May. It’s a well-known event that brings in some of golf’s best players every year.
- 2. The Dublin Irish Festival – Considered the largest three-day Irish Festival on the planet, this Dublin summer event is a favorite for its nearly 100,00 attendees each year.
- Best Suburb To Do Business – Last year, Columbus CEO magazine readers named the City of Dublin the best suburb to do business in for the third consecutive year.
- Its size – While Dublin may have the feel of a small town, the City of Dublin spans an area of 24.44 square miles.
- Its schools – Home to Dublin City Schools, with three highly rated high schools, Dublin’s schools are considered some of the best in the state.
- Its location – Downtown Dublin is only a 20 minute drive from Columbus, yet Dublin itself spans over three counties – Franklin, Delaware and Union.
What do you think about the City of Dublin? Do you have any information to share? Comment to share with us!