Hundreds of homes go up for sale every day in Central, Ohio; that’s a lot of competition. So, how can you attract buyers and make your home stand out from the others? Here are some tips on how to sell your home in Hilliard, Ohio.
- Good Pictures: Make sure that when you post photos of your home (and you must post photos) your home appears clean, uncluttered, and bright.
- Exterior Pictures: Include exterior pictures of the house, such as the front and back yard. Remove cars and clutter from the yard, and add some pizzazz with colorful plants.
- Staging: Staging is such an important part of selling your home. You must stage your home and get rid of the personal pictures, etc so a potential buyer can picture themselves living in your home.
- Flyer/Brochure: Offer a fact sheet/ takeaway brochure for your home. This should include at least one picture of your home, as well as details about the property (number of bedrooms, number of bathrooms, lot size, square footage, floors, etc.).
- Highlight the location: Highlight the fact that Hilliard, Ohio was named one of Ohio’s “Best Hometowns” in 2012, based on community spirit, business environment, heritage and culture, education, entertainment, and health and safety. The article can be found here:
For more information on how to sell your home in Hilliard, Ohio – CLICK HERE